Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Big Coconut

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crazy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2006
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    My daughter saw a picture of the big stuffed Coconut from someones trip to AGP. She now wants him. Does anyone know how much he is? TIA

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought one a long time ago and gave it as a gift. It was $18 then but that was several years ago. [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughter got this when we were at AGPLA last month. I can't seem to find our receipt but if I do, I'll post the price. - Meg B.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can call the store closest to you and ask to talk to a PS. They can help you with the cost and ship the dog to you. I saw it last week and they are major cute.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 13, 2006 11:49 PM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen them at Hallmark stores. Can't remember the price exactly but I think it might have been $14.99. I know it was less than $20.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one from AGP is different from the Hallmark one. The Hallmark Coconut has a different texture of fur and the one from AGP looks more like a real Westie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •